DIRECTIONS TO THE START/FINISH LINE
The race starts/finishes at Moonlight State Beach parking lot – 398 3rd Street, Encinitas, 92024
From the East: Click here for MAP.
Final parking details will be given you at the Expo and posted on our website at least 2 weeks before race day. We highly recommend CARPOOLING and/or using Lyft.
USING LYFT: For extra convenience, you can make reservations 24 hours in advance to be picked up from your home or near the event and drop you off just a few steps from the Start/Finish line. Average price for Lyft, if you park 1-2 miles away, is $5.00. Lyft Vehicles can carry up to 6 people. You’ll need to download the app on your device! Super simple!
Parking near Moonlight Beach on race day:
- Coaster Parking lot off of Vulcan Ave. & Encinitas Blvd. (South of Encinitas Blvd.)
- Encinitas City Hall off of Vulcan Ave.
- Encinitas Library behind City Hall on Vulcan
- Cottonwood Creek Park off of Vulcan Ave. & Encinitas Blvd. (North of Encinitas Blvd.)
- The neighborhood streets surrounding Moonlight Beach, Hwy 101 and Vulcan
**No parking on Hwy 101 NORTH OF ENCINITAS BLVD*** YOU WILL BE TOWED!!